Jeenie is a virtual interpreting platform that connects users to a video or audio call with live, qualified interpreters for on-demand language assistance. Our global community of interpreters, located in over 140 countries, is available to help clients 24/7 in over 300 languages. Clients access Jeenie from any smartphone, tablet or computer, as well as through third-party integrations with platforms such as Zoom.
We believe language is a Basic Human Right. We’re on a mission to eliminate language barriers and ensure equitable access in healthcare, education, refugee and immigration support, legal services, and government, as well as facilitate business and social conversations.
Join Our Team! As an innovative, young tech company, we are in an exceptional position to expand our peer-to-peer marketplace platform into a market leader, and disrupt a $60 billion industry. We are hiring vibrant and intellectually curious people who want to help us achieve our mission, grow professionally, and be part of a supportive and dynamic team!
Job Title: Client Development Coordinator
Location: 100% Remote. Candidate must be located in the United States.
Position Details: Full-Time
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, plus commission.
Jeenie® is seeking a customer service-oriented individual with a positive attitude and professional demeanor to join its fast paced Client Development Team as Client Development Coordinator. This role will serve as an initial point of contact for incoming leads and sales inquiries, helping to triage incoming lead traffic by gathering basic lead intelligence and maintaining records in the company CRM. The Client Development Coordinator will also be responsible for participating in and advancing company business development initiatives.
The role will report to the Client Development Manager and require a high level of coordination with the Client Development Team to ensure that lead prospecting, sales outreach, and sales pipeline management are aligned with company business development goals.
At a high level, responsibilities will include responding to incoming leads and sales inquiries, enrichment and maintenance of Contact, Company, and Deal records in the company CRM, day-to-day operational support and coordination with Client Development Team, and business development activities to include lead prospecting and sales outreach such as calling and email marketing.
- Monitor, triage, and provide swift initial point-of-contact service for incoming website contact form submissions, escalating as necessary to Client Development team members according to segment.
- Provide swift initial point-of-contact service for Self Sign-Up clients, such as collecting signatures on required new client documents.
- Answer and triage inbound calls.
- Remain vigilant of trends in lead and sales activity and be able to provide thoughtful analysis to Team leadership.
- Develop a deep understanding of Jeenie product pricing, features, and differentiators and be able to leverage it to speak to prospect needs and pain points.
- Proactively research potential new business opportunities in alignment with Team initiatives.
- Creating targeted lead lists to be used in Sales Outreach activities such as calling and email marketing.
- Keep abreast of competitor offerings including pricing, languages, and features.
- Maintain complete and meticulous records in the company CRM, including performing routine data hygiene audits and maintenance.
- Work with Client Development to cultivate the pipeline of existing leads, helping to ensure that team time is spent where conversion rates are highest.
- Provide general operational support to Client Development and Client Success teams as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales, business development, operations support, customer service, or similar preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Computer with high resolution web camera for client calls and product demonstrations as required
- Neutral, quiet, and professional work environment with appropriate lighting
- Stable internet connection capable of download speeds of 350kbps or higher
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of modern CRM systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot or similar preferred
- Proficiency in Google Docs/Sheets and similar cloud based productivity tools
- Excellent phone- and video-based communication skills
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent email communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Superior organizational/follow-up skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Jeenie is an Equal Employment Opportunity and an Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, abortion, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or other characteristics protected by local, state or federal law. We adhere to the principle that all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, and discharge be based on merit, performance, competence, or business needs.