Jeenie is a virtual interpreting platform that connects users to a video or audio call with live, qualified interpreters for on-demand language assistance. Our global community of interpreters, located in over 140 countries, is available to help clients 24/7 in over 300 languages. Clients access Jeenie from any smartphone, tablet or computer, as well as through third-party integrations with platforms such as Zoom.
We believe language is a Basic Human Right. We’re on a mission to eliminate language barriers and ensure equitable access in healthcare, education, refugee and immigration support, legal services, and government, as well as facilitate business and social conversations.
Join Our Team! As an innovative, young tech company, we are in an exceptional position to expand our peer-to-peer marketplace platform into a market leader, and disrupt a $60 billion industry. We are hiring vibrant and intellectually curious people who want to help us achieve our mission, grow professionally, and be part of a supportive and dynamic team!
Job Title: Enterprise Account Executive
Reports to: Vice President, Sales
Location: Remote, with travel up to 20% (as required)
Position Details: Full-Time, Exempt
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, plus commission
Jeenie® is seeking an experienced sales professional for the position of Enterprise Account Executive. This key team member will be responsible for selling Jeenie’s platform services to prospective Enterprise clients in target new or existing verticals.
The candidate must have prior experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment with aggressive sales goals. He/She/They must demonstrate ability to independently set productivity targets, be accountable for those targets, and be comfortable presenting regular progress reports directly to executive leadership. Prior experience selling SaaS-type products in the healthcare industry is preferred. This position requires extensive knowledge of lead generation strategies, sales pipeline development and complex business development with multi-location healthcare networks or systems.
This position will require a high degree of collaboration with Client Development and Client Success teams, as well as marketing and senior leadership to develop creative sales strategies, go-to-market campaigns aimed at optimizing in-month revenue targets, and longer-term pipeline development.
At a high level, responsibilities will include lead generation strategy development, lead prospecting and qualification, client deal closing and account hand-off to the Client Success department for onboarding.
- Work with senior management to develop meaningful client segmentation profiles and key sales strategies for targeting priority enterprise audiences.
- Approach strategy through a creative filter, avoiding falling into patterns of industry sales norms.
- Be responsible and accountable for enterprise client pipeline development including:
- Setting lead generation goals
- Generating leads and top of funnel opportunities
- Identifying key decision makers and buyers for target customers
- Engaging decision-makers directly, with or without warm introductions
- Performing product demos, integrating new features into scripts as they become available
- Matching the client’s needs with the appropriate Jeenie product offering and pricing
- Closing target client deals
- Leveraging existing client relationships to generate additional internal and external referrals
- Returning to lead lists regularly to revive and regenerate interest
- Represent the company at client off-sites, trade shows, conferences or other industry events.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas in addition to developing a robust and strategic pipeline.
- Formulate creative pricing strategies and work with operations to ensure smooth adoption and implementation of new pricing models.
- Produce and customize proposals for clients, including responding to solicitations, bids, and RFPs.
- Manage potential client and channel partner relationships from engagement to proposal through closure.
- Assist with generating sales and marketing materials to appropriately target different client segments.
- Seamlessly hand off newly closed clients to the Client Success team, ensuring they have all the background information necessary for successful client onboarding.
- Be responsible for weekly and monthly KPI reports relative to goals and provide thoughtful analysis on what is/is not working, along with recommended changes.
- Stay on top of competitor services and features, performing regular due diligence to understand and speak to Jeenie product strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintain complete and accurate contact and client activity records in the company CRM.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
- 7-10 years work experience in business development, sales, marketing, or related
- Experience in language services industry, peer-to-peer marketplaces, SaaS, or early-to-mid stage technology companies preferred
- Computer with high resolution web camera for client calls and product demonstrations as required
- Neutral, quiet, and professional work environment with appropriate lighting
- Stable internet connection capable of download speeds of 350kbps or higher
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of modern CRM systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot or similar preferred
- Proficiency in Google Docs/Sheets and similar cloud based productivity tools
- Ability to build spreadsheets and financials projections
- Ability to provide thoughtful and strategic market analyses
- Exceptional phone- and video-based communication
- Excellent email communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Superior organizational/follow-up skills
- Proposal writing and RFP submission experience preferred
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (not limited to):
- Monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- # of demos scheduled and performed
- Closing rates
- Client acquisition cost
- Client fit as measured by retention
- Duration of sales cycle
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Jeenie is an Equal Employment Opportunity and an Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, abortion, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or other characteristics protected by local, state or federal law. We adhere to the principle that all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, and discharge be based on merit, performance, competence, or business needs.