Jeenie is a virtual interpreting platform that connects users to a video or audio call with live, qualified interpreters for on-demand language assistance. Our global community of interpreters, located in over 140 countries, is available to help clients 24/7 in over 300 languages. Clients access Jeenie from any smartphone, tablet or computer, as well as through third-party integrations with platforms such as Zoom.
We believe language is a Basic Human Right. We’re on a mission to eliminate language barriers and ensure equitable access in healthcare, education, refugee and immigration support, legal services, and government, as well as facilitate business and social conversations.
Join Our Team! As an innovative, young tech company, we are in an exceptional position to expand our peer-to-peer marketplace platform into a market leader, and disrupt a $60 billion industry. We are hiring vibrant and intellectually curious people who want to help us achieve our mission, grow professionally, and be part of a supportive and dynamic team!
Job Title: Growth Marketing Lead
Reports to: VP of Growth
Location: Remote, with travel up to 20% (as required)
Position Details: Full-Time, Exempt
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience
As our Growth Marketing Lead, you’ll leverage your years of experience to drive lead generation, conversion, and retention through a strategic, systematic, and data-driven approach to B2B2C audiences, primarily in the healthcare market.
In this position, you’ll work cross-functionally with Product, Client Development, and Client Success teams to both identify and develop new paths of growth and scale existing ones. You’ll be a key member of Jeenie’s Demand Generation team reporting directly to the VP of Growth and overseeing demand generation and marketing resources including team employees, budget, and vendors.
Success in this position is grounded in meeting specific growth targets, having demonstrable impact on conversion rates, and ultimately contributing to client acquisition and retention.
- Work with Jeenie’s leadership team to define and refine our GTM strategy for growth in primary target markets, with a focus on healthcare
- Manage, mentor, develop and direct staff in the daily operations and functions of the department
- Develop and enhance our efforts in client segmentation, acquisition, activation, and retention across all stages of the client journey, including trials, onboarding, expansion, and referral
- Build, test, measure, and analyze all of our lead generation execution tactics, multi-channel campaigns, and processes to support growth objectives, with emphasis on scalability, measurability, and automation
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure strong, cohesive user experience across all digital touchpoints
- Leverage data to segment and qualify audiences, from initial visitors to leads to MQLs
- Work with designers, developers, and subject matter experts to create content and feedback loops that drive engagement
- Track lead sources and conversion rates systematically to identify best practices across all channels, monitor results, and communicate effectiveness to leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a marketing role with direct involvement in digital advertising, content marketing, and lead generation in the B2B space
- Direct hands-on experience with leading marketing tools, including Google Marketing Suite (GA4, GTM, Google Ads, Google Search Console), Hubspot, and SEO softwares (SEMRush, RankMath/Yoast, etc.)
- Experience leveraging data to assess and optimize website, marketing automation, content marketing, email marketing, and social media activity including advertising (LinkedIn)
The ideal candidate will also have:
- A strategic mindset in order to optimize marketing resources across all channels (Paid Search, Organic, Email, Media/PR, Offline, etc.) in a resource-bound and time-sensitive startup environment
- A market-centric mindset in order to leverage market research, competitive intelligence, and market segmentation for honing messaging, delineating audiences, and implementing appropriate channel strategies
- B2B2C experience leading growth marketing for a growing SaaS company, ideally in healthcare
- Ability to demonstrate ongoing professional development through certifications, education, etc.
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment and strong time management and prioritization skills
- Demonstrable lead-to-client conversion rate achievements
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, open-mindedness, strong intercultural skills, and a good sense of humor
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Jeenie is an Equal Employment Opportunity and an Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, abortion, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or other characteristics protected by local, state or federal law. We adhere to the principle that all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, and discharge be based on merit, performance, competence, or business needs.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.