Jeenie is a virtual interpreting platform that connects users to a video or audio call with live, qualified interpreters for on-demand language assistance. Our global community of interpreters, located in over 140 countries, is available to help clients 24/7 in over 300 languages. Clients access Jeenie from any smartphone, tablet or computer, as well as through third-party integrations with platforms such as Zoom.
We believe language is a Basic Human Right. We’re on a mission to eliminate language barriers and ensure equitable access in healthcare, education, refugee and immigration support, legal services, and government, as well as facilitate business and social conversations.
Join Our Team! As an innovative, young tech company, we are in an exceptional position to expand our peer-to-peer marketplace platform into a market leader, and disrupt a $60 billion industry. We are hiring vibrant and intellectually curious people who want to help us achieve our mission, grow professionally, and be part of a supportive and dynamic team!
Job Title: Implementation Manager
Reports to: Director, Client Experience
Location: Remote, with travel up to 20% (as required)
Position Details: Full-Time, Exempt
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, plus commission
As an Implementation Manager with Jeenie, you will have full ownership and accountability of client onboarding, time to first value, ramp up and adoption, while seizing the opportunity at each step of the implementation process to increase client satisfaction. You’ll own and manage complex implementations, conducting client kickoff calls and onboarding training in which you lay out a clear timeline to achieve client onboarding and adoption, while essentially re-selling the client on the value of the Jeenie solution.
You will collaborate with the Client Development team (Sales) around client handoff and, once you have walked the client through product adoption, you will hand the client off to your Client Success colleague for further nurturing and engagement. Additionally, you will need to have strong relationship-building skills, as building and maintaining long-term partnerships with Jeenie’s Enterprise clients is critical to the success of the company. These skills, along with problem ownership and solutioning, a proactive approach and organized timeline management, will develop strong inseparable bonds with Jeenie Enterprise clients while enforcing speed to value and efficiency through the client journey.
- Manage the end-to-end implementation process for enterprise-level projects, from planning to delivery
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, develop & manage project plans to ensure successful project delivery
- Communicate project progress and status updates to stakeholders and executive leadership, providing regular project status reports and highlighting key milestones and risks
- Work closely with clients to understand their business requirements, technical needs, and develop strong relationships to support successful project delivery
- Provide training and support to end-users to ensure successful adoption and use of the software solution
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to evaluate project success and identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in software implementation, project management, or related
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, with ability to identify and mitigate risks and issues
- Experience in healthcare services is a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Jeenie is an Equal Employment Opportunity and an Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, abortion, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or other characteristics protected by local, state or federal law. We adhere to the principle that all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, and discharge be based on merit, performance, competence, or business needs.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.