Jeenie® is seeking a motivated, confident candidate with experience in account and client relationship management.
Along with a professional attitude and lots of initiative, the candidate must have prior experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with aggressive growth goals. He/She must demonstrate an ability to independently set productivity targets, be accountable for those targets, and be comfortable presenting regular progress reports directly to executive leadership.
As Account Manager, the candidate will be responsible for driving growth in new and existing client usage throughout their lifecycle with Jeenie. The Account Manager will be expected to combine a deep understanding of Jeenie products and services with a deep understanding of each client’s organization to develop creative onboarding and usage plans that seamlessly integrate Jeenie into their operation(s) and workflows, while increasing their productivity and efficiency.
Direct customer service for both enterprise and consumer clients with or without an account will be required, including ongoing, personal and targeted engagement with stakeholders, decision makers and front-line users.
Jeenie is a peer-to-peer marketplace connecting users to live interpreters for on-demand language assistance and cultural advice (think “Uber” for interpreters). Our mobile and web app platform ensures that anyone can get 24/7 language help wherever they are in the world at any time from qualified interpreters in over 140 countries.
As an early-stage company, we are in an exceptional position to grow this digital marketplace into a market leader, and disrupt a $60 Billion industry. We are hiring vibrant and intellectually curious team members who want to jump into an early stage tech environment with both feet!
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, METRICS
At a high level, responsibilities will include front-line customer support for day-to-day users in addition to continuous engagement through targeted outreach to ensure client usage targets are realized within 6 months of onboarding. Candidate will ultimately be measured on his/her contribution to usage growth over time and demonstrating an ability to grow revenue from the existing client base.
Candidate will be responsible and accountable for client success pipeline development including
- Successful implementation of newly acquired clients.
- Quickly establishing solid relationships with key stakeholders and advocates within the client organization.
- Mapping out client org structure, size, geography, potential user base and locations with a focus on identifying upsell opportunities.
- Leveraging existing client relationships to generate additional internal and external referrals as part of ongoing lead generation for Client Development team members.
- First point of contact with day-to-day customer support as needed.
- Ensuring quick and efficient single-point-of-resolution solutions for all inbound requests received via Jeenie’s ticketing system.
- Conducting client demos, training, webinars and other face-to-face support contact as needed.
- Identify, monitor and manage the contract renewal process including proactively managing RFP cycles, ultimately resulting in zero out-of-contract gaps and low client attrition.
- Proactively monitor usage rates by account and identify monthly targets for outreach, marketing campaigns and special promotions aimed at increasing usage.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly usage growth targets.
- Report on weekly and monthly KPIs relative to goals and provide thoughtful analysis on what is/is not working along with recommended strategy changes.
- Keep all contacts and client success activity recorded in the company CRM tool.
- Respond to inbound client calls and/or email inquiries as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position will require a high degree of collaboration with Jeenie’s Client Development team, Linguist Success team and senior leadership. The candidate should possess operational understanding of small, medium and enterprise client business structures and be able to manage small implementation projects for both newly onboarding clients as well as clients requiring operational support over time.
Required Skills and Experience with:
- Modern CRM systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot or comparable tools
- Working in Google Docs/Sheets and similar cloud based productivity tools
- Building spreadsheets and financials projections
- Content production, email communications etc.
- Strong writing skills are preferred.
- Exceptional phone- and video-based communication to include running/facilitating group virtual meetings.
- Working in a Mac environment.
- Superior organizational/follow-up skills.
Key Performance Metrics (not limited to):
- Monthly, quarterly and annual usage growth targets
- Monthly, quarterly and annual growth in Daily Active Users (DAUs)
- Client retention and renewal rates
- Client upsell percentages
- Operational metrics, such as time to onboard, time to usage etc.