Jeenie® is seeking an experienced sales professional for the position of Client Development Manager, Enterprise. This key team member will be responsible for selling Jeenie’s platform services to target enterprise markets, with an initial focus in healthcare, along with training and managing junior sales team members.
The candidate must have prior experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with aggressive sales goals. He/She must demonstrate ability to independently set productivity targets, be accountable for those targets, and be comfortable presenting regular progress reports directly to executive leadership. Prior experience selling Saas-type solutions to healthcare providers is preferred.
This position will require a high degree of collaboration with client development, client success, marketing and senior leadership to develop creative sales strategies, go-to-market campaigns aimed at optimizing in-month revenue targets, as well as longer-range pipeline development.
Jeenie is a peer-to-peer marketplace connecting users to live interpreters for on demand language assistance and cultural advice (think “Uber” for interpreters). Our mobile and web app platform ensures that anyone can get 24/7 language help wherever they are in the world at any time from qualified interpreters in over 140 countries.
As an early-stage company, we are in an exceptional position to grow this digital marketplace into a market leader, and disrupt a $60 Billion industry. We are hiring vibrant and intellectually curious team members who want to jump into an early stage tech environment with both feet!
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, METRICS
At a high level, responsibilities will include lead generation strategy development, lead prospecting and qualification, customer sales closing and hand-off to the Client Success department for onboarding.
- Work with senior management to develop meaningful customer segmentation profiles and key sales strategies for targeting priority enterprise audience
- Approach strategy through a creative filter, avoiding falling into a pattern of industry sales norms
- Be responsible and accountable for enterprise client pipeline development including:
- Setting lead generation goals
- Generating leads and top of funnel opportunities
- Identifying the key= decision maker and buyers within target customers
- Engage these decision-makers directly with or without warm introductions
- Perform product demos
- Match the client’s needs with the appropriate Jeenie offering and pricing
- Close target client sales
- Use existing client relationships to generate additional internal and external referrals
- Return to lead lists regularly to revive and regenerate interest
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Formulate creative pricing strategies
- Produce and customize proposals for clients, including responding to solicitations, bids, and RFPs
- Manage potential client and channel partner relationships from engagement to proposal through closure.
- Assist with generating sales and marketing materials to appropriately target different customer segments
- Seamlessly hand-off newly closed clients to the Client Success team, ensuring they have all the necessary background information to ensure successful client onboarding.
- Be responsible for weekly and monthly KPI reports relative to goals and provide thoughtful analysis on what is/is not working along with recommended strategy changes.
- Stay on top of all competitor services and features, doing regular due diligence to understand Jeenie strengths and weaknesses
- Keep all contacts and client development activity recorded in the company CRM tool
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience with:
- Modern CRM systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot or comparable tools
- Working in Google Docs/Sheets and similar cloud based productivity tools
- Building spreadsheets and financials projections
- Content production, email communications etc.
- Proposal writing and RFP submissions
- Strong writing skills are preferred
- Exceptional phone- and video-based communication
- Working in a Mac environment.
- Superior organizational/follow-up skills.
Key Performance Metrics (not limited to):
- Monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- # of demos scheduled and performed
- Closing rates
- Customer acquisition cost
- Client fit as measured by retention
- Duration of sales cycle