Jeenie® is seeking an experienced sales leader for the position of Vice President, Sales. This key team member will be responsible for oversight, strategy and day-to-day operations of Jeenie’s Client Development department. This team member will also be closely involved in Lead Generation Strategy through both traditional and Digital Marketing methodologies and will directly influence the organization’s growth strategy across several verticals.
As a rapidly growing organization, the VP of Sales should possess experience in SaaS sales with an emphasis in Enterprise sales within highly regulated industries such as: Healthcare, Legal, Criminal Justice, Finance & Banking, Education amongst others.
Candidate must demonstrate a repeated ability to lead, mentor and grow sales teams as well as produce repeatable results.
Jeenie is a peer-to-peer marketplace connecting users to live interpreters for on demand language assistance and cultural advice (think “Uber” for interpreters). Our mobile and web app platform ensures that anyone can get 24/7 language help wherever they are in the world at any time from qualified interpreters in over 140 countries.
As an early-stage company, we are in an exceptional position to grow this digital marketplace into a market leader, and disrupt a $60 Billion industry. We are hiring vibrant and intellectually curious team members who want to jump into an early stage tech environment with both feet!
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, METRICS
At a high level, responsibilities include Jeenie’s inside and outside field sales operations to include lead generation through closing. VP will be responsible for growing Jeenie’s pipeline of potential clients, streamlining processes to shrink total sales cycles and providing insight and analysis into current vs. future client segmentation.
- Establish weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals (targets) for Client Development, ensuring goals tie into Corporate-level growth goals.
- Assume ownership of internal sales scripts, narratives and sales tactics ensuring all client segments are represented.
- Develop a robust Sales Enablement system of internal resources for Client Development personnel including (but not limited to): Brochureware, slide decks, pricing tools, negotiating tactics, historical deal records, company style guides, digital content (PDFs) for email communication and a library of other sales resources over time.
- Measure current CAC by segment and lead source and manage CAC over time to ensure costs are in line with Total Lifetime Value for each customer segment.
- Serve as the primary product owner for Jeenie’s CRM system (Hubspot) and ensure CRM Architecture serves to provide critical insights for executive level decision making over time.
- Produce and maintain all sales reporting from Lead Generation, to pipeline and ultimately total conversion rates by customer segment.
- Provide day-to-day mentoring, development and management of entire Client Development team.
- Maintain responsibility for strategic partnerships requiring extensive B2B business development through partnership marketing, B2B-Sales commissions programs or integration efforts (to name a few).
- Develop departmental budgets including, but not limited to, commission structures for both internal sales team members and partners.
- Recruit, train and hire all new team members.
- Manage any external vendor relationships, contracts, payment terms and associated SLAs associated with the Client Development team such as external contractors or sales, marketing or ad agencies.
- Produce sales projections on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage all activities related to off-site engagements such as client on-site meetings, trade shows or conferences and provide the ROI associated with each in terms of client acquisition and CAC associated with acquired clients from each event.
- Produce in-depth financial reports, projections, budgets and analysis of team performance over time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience with:
- Modern CRM systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot or comparable tools
- G-Suite, Google Docs/Sheets and similar cloud based productivity tools
- Building budgets, forecasting and other executive level reporting
- Building complex spreadsheets, financial models and financials projections
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Exceptional phone- and video-based communication
- Working in a Mac environment.
- Superior organizational/follow-up skills
- Leading productivity-driven teams
Key Performance Metrics (not limited to):
- Pipeline growth MoM (Lead Generation)
- % of leads as a result of direct sales outreach (vs. Digital sourcing)
- Conversion Rates MoM
- Closings MoM
- Revenue from new clients (Usage) MoM
- Growth in Enterprise-level clients MoM
- Portfolio Diversification both in number of clients as well as in type
- Adherence to departmental budgets