A global community of language experts standing by 24/7 to jump on a voice or video call to help you with any of your communication needs.
"As a physician, with a Jeenie interpreter on my device, I move around my clinic and meet patients where they are."
The Deaf Community
"With Jeenie, I can actively participate in face-to-face conversations with hearing people... I don’t miss a moment."
Watch Video ›
Travel & tourism
"Jeenie makes me feel secure. Access to a person in my language 24/7 gives me the courage to travel anywhere."
"In language class, I can learn to read and write, but I use Jeenie to speaking with a real native speaker… which my teacher is not!"
"We can’t have kids translate in a parent-teacher conference. Our school uses Jeenie when parents have limited English skills."
Virtual Conferences & Trade Shows
"Because of COVID, we have switched to all-virtual events. Jeenie works perfectly for our multilingual attendees."
Fastest to Set Up
- Start using Jeenie in 3 minutes
- No salespeople
- No extra equipment or cameras necessary
Easiest to Use
- 12-Second connections
- On-demand, no scheduling ahead
- No waiting online, going through an operator
- No remembering your account ID
- Use a smartphone or iPad
- No clunky call centers
- No antiquated landline phones, desktop computers, or extra hardware
- Jeenie is the most affordable interpreting in healthcare
- Same fee for video and audio
- Use credit cards or PayPal
Pricing that suits every enterprise need
Monthly subscription plans
- Based on # of users
- Get a discount when you pay for the year up front
- Rates as low as $0.70/min with volume
- Same price for audio & video
- Available on smartphone,
tablet & desktop
- Prioritized Queueing in
- Monthly Detailed Call Reports
- Dedicated Client Success Rep
- Team Training Session(s)
- Concierge Setup Assistance
- Inbound Call Center Feature
- Integration with Other Platforms
Keep up to date
Join our mailing list to receive product updates, newsletters, and more!
Registering is FREE. There is NO obligation.
- Earn extra money using your language skills & cultural knowledge
- Work virtually, on your own schedule
- Help people all around the world
- Fluency in two languages
- A professional manner
- A smartphone
- Good connectivity
- Quiet surroundings
- Medical interpreting certification
- 5+ years of healthcare interpreting experience
- HIPAA certification or training