Jeenie's mobile platform connects caregivers to video or audio calls with HIPAA-trained interpreters for on-demand language assistance when communicating with limited English-speaking and Deaf patients.
Fastest to Set Up
- Start using Jeenie in
- No salespeople
- No extra equipment or cameras required
- Start using Jeenie in
Easiest to Use
- Connect in seconds
- On-demand, no scheduling ahead
- No waiting online or going through an operator
- No remembering an account ID
- Use a smartphone or tablet
- No clunky call centers
- No antiquated landline phones, desktop computers, or extra hardware
- Lowest-cost interpreting for healthcare
- Same cost for video and audio
- Use credit cards or PayPal
How Jeenie fits into your healthcare practice
Conversations with family members
"Jeenie helps us get accurate symptom information from our patients for proper treatment. Depending on friends or family is very risky."
Face-to-face communication with deaf patients
"We can get an ASL interpreter right away for unscheduled or last-minute appointments… schedule changes no longer cost us a fortune."
"Getting information quickly can make a difference between life and death. With Jeenie, I connect directly to an interpreter in seconds."
"Jeenie helps us easily review medications and dosages with patients if they have questions after their visit."
"We can turn the camera on our phone or tablet around to let the interpreter translate paperwork for patients in real time."
"With an interpreter on my mobile device, I can move around the clinic and meet patients wherever they are."
Pricing that suits each healthcare provider’s needs
Includes access to Jeenie’s HIPAA-trained, medically qualified interpreters on our HIPAA-compliant platform
Monthly subscription plans
- Based on # of caregivers
- Get a discount when you pay for the year up front
- Rates as low as $0.70/min with volume
- Same price for audio & video
- Available on smartphone,
tablet & desktop
- Prioritized Queueing in
- Monthly Detailed Call Reports
- Dedicated Client Success Rep
- Team Training Session(s)
- Concierge Setup Assistance
- Inbound Call Center Feature
- Integration with Telehealth Platforms
Only pay for what you use
No monthly fee
Same price for audio & video
Interpreting is required by law!
Bilingual friends and family are not legal solutions, and bilingual staff can’t cover you 24/7.
Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act in U.S. healthcare law states that care providers must offer language assistance to guarantee proper communication. The Americans with Disabilities Act requires that care providers guarantee communication accommodations for Deaf patients.